Tungsten Carbide Powder Metallurgy Products
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Productivity:||500 pieces a day|
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan|
Model No.: DAYUE201
DAYUE Offering Quality Custom Carbide Powder Metallurgy Products
-Product InformationTungsten Carbide Powder Metallurgy Products
Our tooling is made from proprietary grades of tungsten carbide. It offers superior toughness, along with resistance to:
·Abrasion ·Compression ·Corrosion ·Deflection ·Erosion ·Torsional Stress ·Wear
Our finishing services provided at the Chengdu plant in Sichuan Province include：
Grinding (Steel & Carbide)
·Turning/Hard Turn ·Applications Engineering ·Reverse Engineering ·Special Coatings ·Troubleshooting
By synthesizing our knowledge and experience in metallurgy and engineering, we consistently deliver superior tooling.
YG6 YG7 YG8 YG9 YG10 YG15 YG20X（Can also be made according to customer requirements）
（Tungsten carbide (WC), also referred to as cemented carbide, is a composite material manufactured by a process called powder metallurgy. Tungsten carbide powder, generally ranging in proportion between 70%-97% of the total weight, is mixed with a binder metal, usually cobalt or nickel, compacted in a die and then sintered in a furnace.
The term “cemented” refers to the tungsten carbide particles being captured in the metallic binder material and “cemented” together, forming a metallurgical bond between the tungsten carbide particles and the binder (WC – Co), in the sintering process. The cemented carbide industry commonly refers to this
material as simply “carbide”, although the terms tungsten carbide and cemented carbide are used interchangeably.）
Dayue Precision Technology (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.
Our company focuses on the development and processing of non-standard equipment, customized products according to customer needs and provided drawings, customized automation equipment for customers, can customize about 20,000 different types of precision parts a month.
We have advanced processing machinery and equipment and processing technology, combining traditional high-precision processing with professional technology, and developing into mechanical parts design and precision processing services to undertake tooling fixtures, thereby ensuring high efficiency and high quality of mold and product accuracy , Process performance, output and production cycle. Relying on professional technology, we provide multi-functional facilities to support the most diverse customer needs and provide higher and better quality sophisticated services for users of different groups.
- Company Name: Dayue Precision Technology (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Hou Jun
- Product/Service: Mold Components , Punches & Dies , Tungsten Carbide Components , Shaft Components , Hard Turning , External Cylindrical Grinding
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1996
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 7
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.2 Jiatianheng Rd.1, Xiniubei, Dalang Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Elena
- Tel: 457-86-87335784
Premium Related Products